Monday, January 7, 2008

1st Anniversary

Ryan and I were very lucky to spend our 1st anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Sierra Mar, at Post Ranch, in Big Sur California. The most beautiful place on earth! We were joined by Jeff (our best man) and his fiancee Kim (YEAH!!!) for dinner. What a great way to end our first year together, by passing the wedding torch onto our friends. I am so excited for them, I can't express it. We were also lucky to have one of our groomsmen, Matt, around as well. He works at the restaurant and the meal could have only improved if he had sat with us:) I feel that Ryan and I are blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends, who support and nurture us both. Thank you everyone!!

This is from the deck outside the restaurant!

1 comment:

joy said...

i can't believe it's been oneyear! happy anniversary! sounds like you had a great time--i've heard the post ranch is amazing. miss you and rub that belly for me.