Saturday, July 12, 2008

Here we are...

Well we made it to Monterey, basically intact. It has been a little over a week and we are still unpacking those last few pesky boxes. They seemed to have multiplied in the truck. I started work at the county last Monday. So far it has been good, I work with some really nice people. It has been really hard for me to leave Merielle, but she has had no problems at all. I will put up a video of our new pad once the last box is gone...so it may be awhile. But until then enjoy a few pics of them moving the safe out of the apt...and of course a cute one of Merielle.







3 comments:

joy said...

can't wait to see more. little meriell--too cute!

Kimeroon said...

I've seen that same look in your eyes, Marni

Kimeroon said...

I've seen the same look in your eyes Marni